This post may contain affiliate links. I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on the links but at no additional cost to you. Thank you for continuing to support JandLOnline!
As a busy mom who doesn’t always have time to get a workout in, I try to keep a lookout for healthier versions of takeout foods that the kids ask for. One night, we had buffalo wings and I decided to try something new. These tangy Buffalo Cauliflower Bites were the perfect healthier and vegetarian option for me!
With a side of blue cheese for dipping and some celery sticks, BAM! All the flavor of buffalo wings and just as filling without the chicken stuck in your teeth!
Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
- 1 head cauliflower
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup Frank's Red Hot sauce
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 450 and cut the head of cauliflower into bite sized pieces
- In a bowl, mix together the garlic powder, pepper, oil and the cauliflower pieces until fully coated
- Line a baking sheet with foil and bake the cauliflower for about 20 minutes
- In a separate bowl, combine the hot sauce, butter and lemon juice
- When cauliflower is done, toss with the hot sauce mixture and serve on a platter with celery and blue cheese dressing for dipping.
If you try these, be sure to come back and comment with your thoughts and don’t forget to PIN for later and share with a friend!