This post may contain affiliate links. I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on the links but at no additional cost to you. Thank you for continuing to support JandLOnline!
When you’re bored of the same old recipes, it’s time to reinvent them with a twist! We have pizza in our menu rotation probably once every 2 weeks, whether it’s takeout or homemade. I created this recipe several years ago and added it to our family’s cookbook but it was time for some updated pictures!
Cutting the circles out of the tortillas is the hardest part of this recipe. It takes a bit of elbow grease but if you’re stressed, take your frustration out on this task!
You can really top your mini tortilla crust pizzas with anything you want. Add some olive slices, green peppers, sausage, maybe even ham and pineapple!
Pop em in the oven for a about 12-15 minutes and serve them alongside a healthy green salad and dinner is done! These are great to take along to the field for baseball night too.
Mini Tortilla Crust Pizzas
- 6 burrito size tortillas
- 1 jar pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 pkg mini pepperonis, optional
- 1 tbsp parmesan cheese
- small circle cookie cutter (or other cutting device)
- Pre-heat your oven to 425 degrees.
- Lay tortillas out individually on a flat surface and cut 4-5 circles out of each tortilla.
- Grease your muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray and press each circle into the tin. It doesn't have to cover the entire tin, it should fit snugly.
- Mix pizza sauce with parmesan cheese and spoon 1 tablespoon onto each circle.
- Sprinkle each with mozzarella cheese and top with 3-4 mini pepperoni slices.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and lightly brown. Cool and remove with a knife. They should pop out with ease.
- Serve with a green salad and enjoy!
To make enough for the whole family and still be warm to eat, I recommend using two full size muffin tins and baking at the same time.
I hope you enjoyed this quick sports night dinner recipe! If you liked it, please PIN these images so you can come back to it later and share with friends! Don’t forget to follow along on IG.