This post may contain affiliate links. I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on the links but at no additional cost to you. Thank you for continuing to support JandLOnline!
Raise your hand if you love baked oatmeal! I love all things oatmeal and creating new baked versions is so fun. This Gingerbread Cookie Baked Oatmeal is reminiscent of the traditional Christmas cookies.
Before it even came out of the oven, the kitchen was filled with a delicious aroma that got me into the holiday spirit.Jump to Recipe
Baked oatmeal will keep in the fridge for about a week in a sealed container. Ours doesn’t typically last longer than a day or two though, we love it that much!
It’s perfect for breakfast, after school snacks or desserts. Pour a little cold milk in your bowl and top with a dollop of whipped cream and sprinkles for a festive treat.
Gingerbread Cookie Baked Oatmeal
- 1/3 cup dark molasses
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 cups milk
- 2 1/2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees and spray the inside of a glass baking dish (8×8 or larger)
- In a large bowl, add brown sugar, eggs, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and ginger, cloves and molasses. Mix until combined.
- Stir in milk and oats.
- Pour oat mixture into baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes then remove foil. Bake for an additional 15 minutes or until center is solid and edges are golden brown.
- Serve warm as is or pour some cold milk over it.
If you loved this recipe, don’t forget to share it with your friends by grabbing one of the images below to PIN!