This post may contain affiliate links. I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on the links but at no additional cost to you. Thank you for continuing to support JandLOnline!
This White Christmas Sangria is the perfect addition to holiday parties and gatherings. Quick to make and it looks beautiful!Jump to Recipe
Cranberries and cinnamon sticks add such a festive touch to all your holiday tablescapes and I was super excited to incorporate them into a Christmas inspired drink!
Whip up this White Christmas Sangria anytime between Thanksgiving and the New Year to enjoy the entire holiday season through.
While drinks may not be high on your to-do list for family holiday parties, they certainly finish off the menu.
If your family is like ours, we like to assign dishes to each family member so no one person is stretched too thin and can still enjoy the party.
This drink is a pretty centerpiece that is easy to execute. Add fresh apple chunks, cranberries and cinnamon sticks for an extra festive punch.
Fun Tip: try freezing the cranberries to keep the drink cold without adding ice!
Optional: Cinnamon and Sugar rim finishes off each glass nicely and the sweetness cuts through the stronger flavors!
White Christmas Sangria
- 1 Tart Apple, chopped
- 1 Sweet Apple, chopped
- 1 cup Fresh Cranberries
- 2 Cinnamon Sticks, plus more for garnish
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Apple Cider
- 1/2 cup Apple Brandy
- 1/2 cup Triple Sec
- 1 bottle Dry White Wine
- 1/2 cup cinnamon and sugar mix
- Put all the chopped apples, cranberries and cinnamon sticks in a large bowl with the sugar.
- Muddle to release the flavors and place at the bottom of a large pitcher.
- Add all the liquids to the pitcher and stir.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 4-6 hours.
- For serving, lightly dip the glass in a shallow bowl of water to wet the rim then dip in the cinnamon and sugar mix.
- Place a few ice cubes in your glass and pour the White Christmas Sangria over ice. Garnish with a cinnamon stick.
PIN one of these images for sharing with your friends and to save for later: