This post may contain affiliate links. I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on the links but at no additional cost to you. Thank you for continuing to support JandLOnline!
Would you think that anything with spinach in it would be a family favorite? No, normally my kids would turn away any dish with “that green leafy stuff”. But this Spinach Stuffed Chicken with its creamy cheese filling is a keeper in our house!
Serve alongside some asparagus or corn and you’ve got dinner prepped, cooked and served in less than 2 hours. A side salad would be even better but that takes more prep time than I have on a normal evening.
Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- 4 chicken breasts, sliced in half lengthwise
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp mayo
- 1 cup fresh spinach, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Slice chicken breasts in half, lengthwise
- In a small bowl, mix paprika, salt, garlic powder and onion powder
- In another bowl, mix cream cheese, mayo, parmesan, minced garlic and spinach until fully combined
- Rub the paprika mix onto the outside of each chicken breast piece
- Spread a spoonful of cream cheese mixture onto each chicken breast piece and fold in half, secure with toothpick
- Place chicken breasts in a baking dish and bake uncovered for 35 minutes or until chicken is cooked through
Please PIN this recipe to share with your friends and family and don’t forget to follow us on IG.