This post may contain affiliate links. I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on the links but at no additional cost to you. Thank you for continuing to support JandLOnline!
This One Pot Jambalaya recipe is an easy family favorite. And since it doesn’t require several pots, it’s also a great weeknight meal, saving on clean-up. As a busy mom, I certainly appreciate that!
Jambalaya is a pretty budget friendly recipe since you’ll have the majority of the ingredients in your fridge or pantry already. This satisfying one dish meal re-heats nicely, making it perfect for leftovers to take to work the next day!
- 3 ribs celery, diced
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 16 oz kielbasa, sliced
- 2 bonesless, skinless chicken breasts, shredded
- 1/2 tbsp paprika
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 15oz cans diced tomatoes
- 2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 cups uncooked white rice
- Add all the ingredients to a large pot, stir until mixed well
- Place the lid on the pot and cook over medium-low heat for 1 hour or until the rice is soft and fluffy
- Serve with a dollop of sour cream and shredded cheddar cheese, if desired