SHOP inkies. CURRENT STOCK HERE
A comfortable and reusable alternative to disposable menstrual products.
inkies. cloth pads are 100% USA made and include 100% cotton outer (non-bleached), 100% cotton/hemp interior and a waterproof cotton PUL back layer to prevent leakage.
The fabric selection was made with lots of thoughts on organic materials, sourced from USA companies only:
– The outer layer that touches your sensitive skin is made of Eco Organic Cotton Fleece, 100% Organic Cotton; absorbent, breathable and hypo-allergenic
– The interior soaking layers are made of: Eco Hemp French Terry: 55% Hemp, 45% Organic Cotton; soft, absorbent and 100% natural
– The back layer is your decorative feature and is made of: 100% Cotton with a poly layer for waterproofing
– Each inkies. pad includes a cowboy pearl snap for easy closure.
– inkies. become more absorbent with each washing; it is recommended to wash your cloth pads before use.
Care & Washing Instructions:
-Rinse with cold water
-Lather with any natural laundry detergent or soap
-Soak in cold water for at least 2 hours
-Machine wash or Hand wash
-Tumble Dry on low or hang dry (in sun when possible)
-Do not bleach, Do not dry clean, Do not use fabric softener
– inkies. should be completely dry before storing
I’m ready to try cloth pads. What size should I buy? This chart will help you.