This post may contain affiliate links. I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on the links but at no additional cost to you. Thank you for continuing to support JandLOnline!Jump to Recipe
These OREO Cookie Balls are filled with an OREO cookie + cream cheese mixture and coated in milk chocolate.
I absolutely love these OREO Cookie Balls!
They are instantly addictive and will result in your craving the sweetness!
And because these OREO Cookie Balls are easy to whip up, you can make them again and again to satisfy that craving!
This OREO Cookie Ball recipe makes 32 cookie balls.
The no-bake creamy cookie and cream cheese filling will leave your mouth watering with an unforgettable taste in your mouth.
These simple, no-oven-required, treats are the perfect holiday dessert or game day snack.
And because you don’t have to bake them, these OREO Cookie Balls are a great excuse to enjoy an activity with your little ones!
Or have everything delivered conveniently to your doorstep through Amazon Prime! Click the links below to add all the ingredients needed for these OREO Cookie Balls to your cart to start making them!
Oreo Cookie Balls
- 42 OREO cookies
- 10 oz cream cheese softened
- 16 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips melted
- Place cookies in large ziploc bag and finely crush with a rolling pin or
- Place cookies in a food processer and finely crush
- Reserve 1/4 cup cookie crumbs, set aside
- Mix remaining cookie crumbs with cream cheese until well blended
- Shape into 1-inch balls and place on a parchment lined baking sheet
- Freeze balls for 10-12 minutes
- Place 8 oz chocolate chips in a microwave safe dish and heat for 30 seconds at a time until melted
- Add balls one at a time until covered and remove with a fork, letting the excess drip off
- Place chocolate covered balls on a parchment lined baking sheet and repeat until all balls are done
- Sprinkle with reserved cookie crumbs
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm. Keep refrigerated
I hope you enjoy these OREO Cookie Balls!
Looking for more recipes? You can find so much more here.
If you make these OREO Cookie Balls, be sure to tag @HouseManorVA on IG so we can all see your tasty dessert!
And if you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to leave us a comment below and share with all your friends by pining one of the images on PINTEREST!
Sharing is caring!