This post may contain affiliate links. I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on the links but at no additional cost to you. Thank you for continuing to support JandLOnline!
My oh my, these Cookie Dough Truffles hit the sweet tooth spot for sure! These no bake treats can be made during the day and ready for the kids to have an afternoon snack.
I LOVE cookie dough! Seriously, I could eat a whole package of it if I didn’t stop myself, it’s that good. So I decided to whip up my favorite cookie recipe and turn it into these no bake truffles. I’m so glad I did because we’ll be making this recipe over and over.
This is an eggless cookie dough recipe which makes it safe to eat raw and 100% worth the calories. Enjoy and your welcome!
Cookie Dough Truffles
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 12 oz chocolate chips for melting
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese and butter
- Add vanilla, salt and flour and mix until combined
- Fold in mini chocolate chips
- With a cookie scoop, place balls of dough on a pan
- Freeze for at least 2 hours
- Once the dough balls are frozen, melt the coating chocolate
- Dip cookie dough balls in melted chocolate and place back on the pan. Freeze until set, about 10 minutes and enjoy!