This post may contain affiliate links. I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on the links but at no additional cost to you. Thank you for continuing to support JandLOnline!
I’ve made blueberry danishes before and the kids really liked them so when I found myself wanting to create something rich and decadent this morning, I searched the fridge and pantry for available ingredients. To my surprise, we had 2 tubes of cinnamon rolls in the fridge and extra cream cheese so I thought “this might be good”.
The boys looked into the bowl with the cream cheese filling and turned their noses up saying it looked disgusting. But once they smelled them baking in the oven, they sprang up, excited to eat them!
It’s really a simple recipe and it came out so delicious (you really should not eat more than one with how sweet they are) but I wouldn’t blame you if you grabbed a second.
Cinnamon Roll Danishes
- 1 tube prepared cinnamon rolls (I use the Great Value brand)
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pkg prepared icing from cinnamon rolls tube
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F and grease a cookie sheet with non-stick spray
- In a large bowl, combine the softened cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. Mix until well combined.
- Separate the individual prepared cinnamon rolls and flatten them out slightly, creating a bowl in the middle
- Spoon a heaping spoonful of cream cheese filling into each cinnamon roll bowl
- Bake for 12-15 min or until lightly browned, cool completely
- Once cooled, drizzle the prepared icing over each of the danishes and enjoy!
I hope you enjoy this easy sweet recipe and don’t forget to PIN it to share with your friends!