This post may contain affiliate links. I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on the links but at no additional cost to you. Thank you for continuing to support JandLOnline!
I was really craving something sweet one afternoon last week and decided to whip up this delicious chocolate cherry smoothie. The cherries balance out the tartness from the Greek yogurt so it’s not overly sweet.
The kids couldn’t wait for me to let them try this treat and once they tasted it, they gave me the double thumbs up. “It’s a keeper!”
The warm weather has been off and on this season and this chocolate cherry smoothie gave me all the summer feels. I can’t wait to be sitting on the edge of our creek enjoying the sounds of the kids splashing in the water. But until then, I’ll just sip on the summery flavors.
Grab your own set of 7oz Circle Glasses like the ones I use in my kitchen.
SHOP IT NOW
Chocolate Cherry Smoothie
- 1/4 cup maraschino cherries
- 1 tbsp cherry juice
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/8 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup ice cubes
- 1 cherry for garnish optional
- 1 tbsp whipped topping for garnish optional
- Add all ingredients, except garnish, to blender
- Blend until well mixed
- Pour in a glass and top with cherry and whipped topping, if desired
I hope you all enjoy this summer inspired treat and have a blessed day!