This post may contain affiliate links. I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on the links but at no additional cost to you. Thank you for continuing to support JandLOnline!
These ooey gooey blueberry cream cheese cookies will satisfy your sweet tooth craving any day! They have just the perfect amount of sweetness mixed with a tart zing from the blueberries.
As I was editing the pictures for this recipe, I could literally taste the blueberry goodness and I wish I had one to munch on right now.
Blueberry Cream Cheese Cookies
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp corn starch
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup blueberries
- 2.5 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- In a small bowl, mix together flour, corn starch, salt and baking powder, set aside
- In a separate bowl, beat butter and sugar until creamy. Then add egg and 1 tsp vanilla, mix.
- Mix dry ingredients into the bowl the butter mixture
- Gently fold in blueberries with a wooden spoon. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- In a new bowl, mix cream cheese, powdered sugar and 1/2 tsp vanilla. Cover and regrigerate for 1 hour.
- When ready to bake, line a baking sheet, spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Scoop one heaping spoonful of blueberry batter and make a deep bowl. Fill with one tsp of cream cheese mixture and seal the opening. Repeat until all the batter is used.
- Freeze for 10 minutes
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
I hope you enjoy this sweet recipe and maybe this will give you an idea on how to use up all those extra blueberries! Don’t forget to Pin this recipe for later and have a blessed day!